Black Diamond Helio 881994.99 | - 30% | 2849.99
Our narrowest carbon fiber ski designed for ski mountaineering races, high-altitude objectives and long-distance tours, the Helio 88 is the lightest ski in our line. Its pre-preg carbon fiber layup offers drastically reduced weight while maintaining balanced flex and solid edge control.
The lightest ski in our line and ideal for high-altitude descents, ski mountaineering races and any dawn-to-dusk day in the backcountry, the Black Diamond Helio 88 shaves grams without sacrificing performance. The Helio’s pre-preg carbon fiber layup makes it extremely light for long approaches and technical ascents, but helps maintain a smooth flex and torsional stiffness for reliable, responsive skiing on the way down. Early rise in the tip and tail improves flotation and trail-breaking efficiency, and an ABS tail protector also has an integrated skin-clip tab to keep your skins secure.
- Technical 88-mm waist with early rise tip and tail
- Pre-preg carbon fiber layup offers torsional stiffness and balanced flex
- Ultralight engineered balsa flax wood core
- 5 mm beveled ABS sidewalls
- ABS tail protector with integrated skin-clip tab
- Optimal use: 30% soft snow/70% hard snow
- Mounting with telemark bindings is not recommended
Weight Per Pair : 2.4 kg (5 lb 12 oz)
Dimensions : 121 - 88 - 111
Turn Radius : 17m