Roxa Eden 95
| - 50% |
Roxa Eden 95 is a shoe in a new design by the Italian company Roxa. Eden 95 is suitable for beginners to advanced skiers who do not want too hard boots and prefer comfort when skiing all day. 4 aluminum micro buckles allow precise personal adjustment, which provides the comfort of each foot of any size. The Hard-Soft system allows the skier to change the hardness of the shoe depending on the riding style.
Roxa Eden downhill boots represent a new range of unique boots made to achieve new goals and new experiences, even for those who prefer traditional ski boots. This series brings the best performance, pleasant comfort and stable holding of the foot in the shoe.
U75 inserts offer Ultralon® foam . The insert was designed to meet the functionality and comfort for skiing in any conditions. Plastic cuffs and tongue reinforcements give the possibility of thermoforming 75% of this insert.
- Skeleton: Polypropylene
- Inner shoe: Comfort fit - Ergonomic insole with easy to put on
- Inner width of the boot: 101 mm
- Hard-soft system
- Buckles: 4 aluminum buckles
- Power Strap 40 mm
- color: black with purple elements
- Aluminum micro buckles - allow you to fine-tune the tightening of the shoe on the foot.
- Hard-Soft system - allows the skier to change the hardness of the shoe depending on the riding style.
- Easy Entry - a system that allows you to easily put on and take off your ski boots
- Power strap - Velcro strap placed on the cuff. Allows safe and permanent closing of the upper part of the shoe.