Salewa MS Crow GTX
The Crow GTX is a versatile mountaineering boot with an abrasion-resistant fabric upper and waterproof GORE-TEX® protection.
Designed for mixed summer use on general alpine terrain and alpine trekking, the Crow GTX has a crampon-compatible Vibram New Mulaz sole – for Combi crampons – that offers grip on rock and traction in mixed mountain terrain and snow. The GORE-TEX® Performance Comfort lining delivers optimized climate comfort should the weather close in on you and there’s a full rubber rand for protection against rock and scree.
The Crow GTX integrates SALEWA technologies to offer the Alpine Fit 100% blister free guarantee: 3F System for firm ankle and heel support, Climbing system to ensure that it fits perfectly around your foot and Flex Collar for comfort during descents.
- 3S COMBI SYSTEM
- Flex Collar
- Cleansport NXT ®
- MFF+ Footbed
- Climbing Lacing
- 3F System
- Drop: 12 mm (Heel Stack Height 35 mm / Toe Stack Height 23 mm)
- Fit: Standard
- Gender: Male
- Made in: EU
- Single shoe weight: 675 g
- Sole segment: Mountaineering - Crampon compatible
- CSR: Fair Wear Foundation
- Footbed: MFF+
- Insole: Stiff: Nylon + 27% Fiberglass
- Lining: GORE-TEX® Performance Comfort
- Outsole: Vibram New Mulaz
- Upper: 1.6mm suede leather, 360° full rubber rand, Highly wear-resistant fabric
- Product Code